Mid-Atlantic Fleet & Family Readiness COVID-19 Program Updates
With the current spread of COVID-19, the priorities for Mid-Atlantic Fleet & Family Readiness Programs are to protect personnel and support the mission. We are developing this web page to provide the most current information for MWR, CYP, Housing, FFSC and Galley closures, cancellations and adjusted services.
NSA Saratoga Springs COVID-19 Update
Last updated 11:17 a.m. on November 9, 2020
- For up-to-date news regarding Navy Region Mid-Atlantic, please visit https://www.cnic.navy.mil/om/covid-19-updates.html.
- For up-to-date news on NSA Saratoga Springs, please visit https://www.facebook.com/NSASaratogaSprings/.
Fleet & Family Support Services (FFSC)
- Counseling services available via telephone or referral. All scheduled classes (including T-GPS) and New Parent Support Program home visits have been discontinued until further notice. Please call 518-886-0200 x146 for information before coming into the center.
Morale, Welfare & Recreation (MWR)
As of Friday, November 6 all NSA Saratoga Springs MWR facilities will remain closed until further notice due to HPCON posture change. Any changes to operating hours will be posted on https://www.facebook.com/NSASaratogaSprings/.
Housing Service Center
- Housing remains open for email and telephonic customer support. All common areas and playgrounds have been cleaned and closed until further notice.
Joint Personal Property Shipping Office
- The JPPSO office is available for customers by phone and email until further notice (see attached information flyer).
Navy Federal Credit Union
- The NSA Saratoga Springs NFCU branch is closed until 20 April. The ATM will remain in operation and available during normal base operating hours.
Defense Commissary Agency and Navy Exchange
- DeCA and NEX will remain open during normal operating hours. Some items may have a max purchase limit. The “No Touch ID Policy” is in effect at the registers. Shoppers will present their ID in a manner where staff can scan and validate without having to touch the ID.
DEERS/ID Card Office
- Support is limited to emergent ID services for military members and their families during normal hours.