NSA Saratoga Springs
Fleet & Family Readiness COVID-19 Program Updates
With the current spread of COVID-19, the priorities for Mid-Atlantic Fleet & Family Readiness Programs are to protect personnel and support the mission. We are developing this web page to provide the most current information for MWR, CYP, Housing, FFSC and Galley closures, cancellations and adjusted services.
- For up-to-date news regarding Navy Region Mid-Atlantic, please visit https://www.cnic.navy.mil/om/covid-19-updates.html.
- For up-to-date news on NSA Saratoga Springs, please visit https://www.facebook.com/NSASaratogaSprings/.
MWR, CYP, FFSC & Galley Operation Status
|Modified On Date||Installation||Program||Facility||Building||Operation Status||Operation Hours||Comments|
|03/02/21 6:29 AM||NSA Saratoga Springs||OER||Equipment Rental||3568||OPEN||Monday to Thursday,
8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
|Equipment rental is by appointment only|
|02/17/21 9:21 AM||NSA Saratoga Springs||Fitness & Sports||Fitness Center||45||CLOSED|
|03/02/21 6:29 AM||NSA Saratoga Springs||Parks & Picnic Areas||Recreation Park||3569||CLOSED|
|02/16/21 9:44 AM||NSA Saratoga Springs||Tickets & Travel||Tickets & Travel||106||CLOSED|
|02/17/21 9:05 AM||NSA Saratoga Springs||Liberty||Liberty Center||569||CLOSED||Temporarily closed|
|02/25/21 6:44 AM||NSA Saratoga Springs||Fleet & Family Support||Fleet & Family Support Center||OPEN||The Center remains open with mitigation measures in effect, with the
following considerations subject to change in accordance with base guidance and current HPCON level:
• Walk-in services are available for FAP/SAPR/SAIL and crisis situations.
• Other services are available telephonically, or by referral (client preference).
• New Parent Support Home Visitation services are provided telephonically.
• All in-person group programs are suspended.
Please call 518-886-0200 x 146 for information or an appointment