Come join us on July 18th for a trip to the Lake Placid Olympic Museum/Sports Complex.
- Depart Liberty Center at 7 a.m. and return approximately 5 p.m.
- Home of two Olympic Games.
- Birthplace of North America’s first Olympic game
- Hear stories and get an education through the history of the games.
- Bring a meal or money for your meals.
- Transportation provided.
Open to all active duty service members, age 18 and older, E-1 - E-6 or geographically located bachelors.
For more information, call 518-886-0200, ext. 126