NSA Saratoga Springs MWR Fitness wants to know if you can make it to the top. Come down to the fitness center anytime during operational hours for a stair-step challenge. Use the stair stepper to track your steps and see how high you can get. How long will it take you to reach the peak?
Stair Step Challenge Goals:
- The Great Pyramid — 481 feet / 577 steps
- Eiffel Tower — 984 feet / 1,180 steps
- Empire State Building — 1,454 feet / 1,745 steps
- Burj Khalifa, Dubai — 2,717 feet / 3,260 steps
- Mt. Marcy, N.Y. — 5,344 feet / 6,413 steps
- Denali, Alaska — 20,310 feet / 24,372 steps
- Mount Everest — 26,247 feet / 31,497 steps
For more information, please call 518-884-1581.